fathers day wishes 2012

In my life your are very important for me dad
In every condition that is bad and good you with me
In my happiness or in my sad movement you support me dad
I love my fathers  and I love this day
Happy fathers day wishes 2012

fathers day wishes 2012

There’s one sad truth in life I’ve found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.

fathers day wishes 2012

For the best Papa who always had a smile for me.
Though we may be far apart right now,
But here’s a big hug and kiss for you
To let you know how special you are
Happy Papa’s Day my dear Father
Fathers day wishes 2012

Get More fathers day wishes 2012

0 comments: