fathers day quotes 2012

Every mother generally hopes that her daughter will snag a better husband than she managed to do…but she’s certain that her boy will never get as great a wife as his father did.”

fathers day quotes 2012

Dad, at some point you have become my friend
and one of the smartest people I know.
Maybe you were always my friend, but you had to wait until
I was mature enough to appreciate you

fathers day quotes 2012

If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right.”

funny fathers day quotes 2012

When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, “Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?”
He answered, “If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.”

fathers day quotes 2012

“A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he’s in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station.”

Get More fathers day quotes 2012

0 comments: